Dealing with the demandings of a complex society as ours is not an easy task. As members of this society, we are expected to be well informed and connected to the world and to produce each time more (at work/school and even in our homes, with our families) in a shorter period of time. All this pressure will eventually cause, sooner or later, some kind of physical and in more severe cases also psychological disorders.
As a way to avoid these problems, many people have been searching alternatives to fight stress and anxiety and keep them under control. Among these alternatives, the HEALING MEDITATION is not only one of people’s favorites but also one of the most efficient ones, bringing beneficial results to its adepts. Studies carried out in Spain, France and The USA could prove that meditation helps to inhibit the body inflammatory processes, as well as decreasing people’s level of stress and anxiety.
Thinking about improving life quality, the World Language School closed partnership with the Meditation and Yoga Master Shanmugarajah Lazarus, who for more than 15 years has been helping people cope with different kinds of problems that are present in our current society, such as depression, anxiety, body pain(somatizing), lack of energy to perform your daily chores, among others. The Master of Yoga and Meditation serves as an instrument for channeling the cosmic energy into the participant’s chakras, helping him to expand awareness and self-healing.
‘’Most people believe that it is enough to eat, drink or do some kind of physical activity to ‘’reload’’ your energy levels but this is just 25 % of the total energy that runs through our bodies. The other 75% of the necessary energy for having a balanced and healthy life is found in our connection with nature. It is my job to open the door that will guide people to this other 75% and guide them through this journey”, explains Lazarus.
During the Healing Meditation, some more sensitive people may feel a kind of tingling sensation in their bodies or a sensation of heat, while others do not feel anything at all. However, those who have already participated of a Healing Meditation Session are unanimous in saying that, at the end of the meeting, they felt lighter and calmer.
If you are interested in attending one of the sessions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The course is held once a week. Choose the best day for you: Monday from 9:00 to 10:00 a.m., Wednesday from 9:00 to 10:00 a.m. or from 10:15 to 11:15 a.m., Saturdays from 9:00 to 10:00 a.m. or 10:15 to 11:15 a.m.
WLS for a healthier society!